Regional Sales Manager California
Your mission is to...
In this role you will use your knowledge and experience to help high-end custom home installers and influencers create design for the intelligent home in the Californian market.
Your mission is to ensure that Basalte continues to grow within the luxury residential market in your region. Your enthusiastic mindset convinces installers and influencers of the added value that our high-quality design solutions offer.
The Basalte range is aimed at the top segment of the residential market. Basalte products can therefore be found worldwide in the most exclusive villas, yachts, condominiums and single-family homes. Usually there is a long period of time between the conception of a project and the final placement of the products. Good influence and follow-up are key!
Your focus is mainly on installers who are active in this high-end segment. These are usually smaller, professional custom home installers. Your first role is to make them enthusiastic about everything Basalte has to offer! You then lead them to increase Basalte solution adoption. You do this by understanding their business, giving demos, inviting them to relevant showrooms and becoming a partner of theirs to co-develop their project pipeline.
In this role, you will visit interior designers who work with the installers, as well as architects and, to a lesser extent, the end customer or representative of the end customer. In this way you ensure that the Basalte products are increasingly prescribed.
We expect you to ...
- 3 years (min) experience with home automation, smart homes or adjacent markets (e.g. Audio, Video or Lighting), preferably in the residential space.
- 5 years (min) sales experience with a demonstrated track record of exceeding expectations, working independently and building the business.Impeccable and sincere communicator, both orally and written.
- Affinity with technology and design.
- Possess a temperament resistant to stress and one who thrives with achievement.
- Living in California, ideally in the region of L.A.
What's in it for you ...
You work an average of one day a week from your home office. The other four days you are with your customers and projects. You love this autonomy. You work independently in your region but there is a lot of contact with colleagues in the US and Belgium. You are not alone. You are the eyes and ears of Basalte in your region. You report to the head of the US business. In addition, you come to Belgium for a showroom visit with customers, events or other occasions.
Why choose Basalte?
- Working for a beautiful business
- Lots of room for your own initiative
- High-end design products
- Focus on sustainability and R&D
- Luxury projects in the higher segment
- Full responsibility for your own region
- Basalte products in your own home, as appropriate
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Because we believe you can make a difference
Place of work
Home office + region of Los Angeles, California.