Inside Sales Account Manager, remote U.S.
Basalte creates design for the intelligent home. User-friendly technology in combination with a high-quality design were the founding principles and these remain the core values that guide the company. It all started with an innovative design switch and has grown into so much more. Exclusive speakers, subtle motion detectors, matching outlet covers and much more to come. With just a light touch of your keypad switch, you can activate the right atmosphere in your home. Your favorite music fills the room, the mood lighting comes on and a pleasant temperature is set. The ultimate home feeling. Everything can be set and adjusted remotely. A total solution for more comfort in the intelligent home.
In this role, you can use your knowledge and experience to help high-end custom home installers and influencers create design for the intelligent home.
- Build relationships with your assigned dealers accounts to understand their business, service their requirements and advocate higher level of Basalte solution adoption.
- Facilitate business process with application, order, sample, marketing and other requirements.
- Deliver correct and smooth communication between the customer and the relevant representative.
- Follow up on leads and keep a close eye on them, together with possible projects and opportunities, in our CRM system.
- Educate dealers, designers and consumers about the Basalte solutions.
- Be the first-line contact for inbound interest via the website, e-mail, telephone or tradeshows.
- Work in partnership with your teammates in the rest of the US market.
You are part of our strong sales team where you are the first point of contact regarding the entire sales process. You are a central figure within this team and you work closely with all representatives.
- 2 years (min) experience with home automation, smart homes or adjacent markets (e.g. Audio, Video or Lighting), preferably in the residential space.
- 2 years (min) experience in Inside Sales or customer service with a demonstrated track record of exceeding expectations, working independently and building the business, working remotely.
- You are stress resistant, as well as efficient and detailed.
- Excellent communicator in English, spoken and written.
- You can easily work with MS Office 365 and you are no stranger to working with an ERP en/or CRM system.
- Demonstrated team player with ready references.
- Working for a beautiful business.
- Lots of room for your own initiative.
- High-end design products.
- Focus on sustainability and R&D.
- Luxury projects in the higher segment.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Because we believe you can make a difference.
Place of work
Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.